Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager – Medicinal Foods
This role is for Medicinal Foods, Medicinal Foods Service Learning Micro-Leadership Project Management. CrowdDoing aims to make each role flexible, allowing you to become engaged according to your own schedule. You will have the chance to assume micro-leadership responsibilities in keeping with your aspirations and availability. https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude’
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field